Friday, September 16, 2011

30 day challenge failure

First of all, thanks if you've voted for me in the Dotti Style Nation contest. I'm currently winning but the girl in second place isn't far behind at all. So if you haven't voted for me pleeeasssseee do. Instructions on how to do so are here. I will feed you a virtual slice of cake if you vote for me.

Anyway so I'm failing pretty hard at doing this 30 day challenge thing. I'm going to do the remainder of the questions in this post, because there are other things I want to write about. Because of this revelation, this will be a massive post. So here we go!

16: Your celebrity style icon.

Probably Ellie Goulding. What a cool dude.

 


17: A photo of you and your family.

This was taken at my cousin's wedding in Sydney a few months ago, where I was a bridesmaid. Note that I have a pink dress but not yet pink hair.




18: Something you crave a lot.


Uhhhhhh. Food when hungry? Drink when thirsty? Entertainment when bored? I don't know! I'm not a pregnant lady with strange cravings like dirt and raw meat.


19: Another picture of yourself.

I can see why these questions are supposed to be spaced out over a period of thirty days. Several pictures of yourself in the one post do seem a little bit conceited. See question 17 for a photograph of me. Hint: I am not the old man.


20: The meaning behind your blog name.

Nothing really that clever, it's just my middle name with the first initial of my last name stuck on the end. Ta-da.


21: A photo of something that makes you happy.



I JUST REALLY LIKE CLOCKS OKAY. lol not really. It makes me happy when I have lots of time to do nothing and not have to go to work like I do tomorrow waaaaahhh.

22: A letter to someone who has hurt you recently. A letter to someone who broke my heart.

Really? Really?! Vommmmmspewbleeuuuuugggggghhh.

Dear Quiz,

You have broken my heart because question number 22 made me projectile vomit all over everything.

Sincerely,
Me.

23: 5 facts about you.

1. I am a female lady human creature.
2. I was born 4th December 1988 which makes me a 22 year old female human lady creature.
3. I work in a call centre providing public transport information to the masses of bogans who don't realise that cars exist.
4. I have a Diploma of Music which is probably the most useless qualification anybody can attain, apart from Diploma of Cheese Eating. Although if that actually exists I would like to be informed immediately.
5. I'm studying to be a high school teacher so I can teach da kidz how 2 lern good.


24: A photo of something that means a lot to you.




Recycled blog content. That's how I roll.


25: What’s in your purse?

If by purse you mean bag, then it contains my wallet, lipgloss, mints, headphones, phone, and general crap.

26: A photo of somewhere you’ve been to.



An unlikely trio, but it's good to see that they're friends.

27: A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?


Derp.

I don't knowwwww how I've changed. Things in my life have, but I don't think that I have, if that makes sense. I feel older though, or something. Probably because I'm surrounded by 17 year olds at uni, and they're all hyperactive and SQUEEEEEEE like I used to be when I was that age. And now I'm the boring mature age student who sits alone in the corner thinking about knitting and feeding my cats.


28: Your favourite movie.

Probably the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Word.

29: Something you could never get tired of doing.

Nothing, I get bored of things really quickly. Things I enjoy include wearing cool clothes, playing with makeup, internetting, shopping, netball, reading, singing, piano-ing, eating, sleeping, and being lazy.

30: A photograph of youself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days.


This is a photo of me on Tuesday, which is close enough to today, and gives me a chance to recycle even more blog content. Only the best quality for my readers.

Good things to have happened in the last 30 days? Hmmmmm. I guess it would just be boring stuff like my tutor saying that a presentation I gave was "really excellent", or a random girl telling me that she told her friends that my hair was cool. Or winning at netball. Just everyday stuff, really, nothing massive. But when something massive happens, like when I find out I'm a wizard, I'll let you know.

FIN.

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post and that girl is pretty awesome, thanks for sharing!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will always try my best to reply, whether it be here on my blog or on yours. I like you! Have a good day.

You can always follow me through Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin'.