I am a silly forgetful person and meant to post about this a while ago. Over the last couple of weeks I've been given blog awards by Roni Feels Nostalgic, Lure of the Dark Side, Skinny Moonstick and A Gypsy's Journal. Thanks guyyyyzzz! So apparently I'm supposed to share seven facts about myself.
1. I'm studying to be a teacher, but the thought of talking to a room full of people (teenagers!) really scares the crap out of me. I can't really talk for long periods of time without getting all nervous.
2. I have a Diploma of Music, otherwise known as The World's Most Pointless Qualification.
3. I love the Lord of the Rings movie trilogy and watch them at least once a year. No, I haven't read the books. I tried, and failed.
4. While we're on the subject of books/movies, I think Harry Potter is the best thing ever.
5. I have a tattoo of a treble clef on my wrist that I often forget about because it's so tiny.
6. I really like prawns.
7. Up until a couple of years ago, I pretty much dressed like a dude. Band shirts and army pants ahoy!
I wish I could add something super interesting to that list, like "I AM AN ASTRONAUT" or "I WRESTLED A BEAR". Perhaps one day! Toodle-oo.