Tuesday, August 30, 2011

orange & lace / day one









What is UP. Went for a walk to the jetty near my house to take these pics. This orange skirt is the best invention ever. A lot of high waisted skirts that I have feel really uncomfortable, but this one is awesome PLUS i don't have to wear it with tights. Yaaay.

I'm so clever because I combined this outfit post with day one of the 30 day challenge thingo.


Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

If you've already forgotten what I look like, scroll upwards. I am the silly girl in the photos with pink hair and a ridiculous amount of regrowth.

This is what I did today:


  • Woke up after an unpleasant sleep. The previous evening I searched all over the house for my missing passports. Asked my dad where they were. He said he definitely had not seen them. Went to sleep convinced that somebody had broken into my house, stolen my passports, and was now using my identity to do naughty things. After I had woken up, my dad told me in a feeble and sheepish manner that he found my passports in his drawer. Hmmph.
  • Drove to uni. Immediately considered driving home again upon entering the carpark. Decided to stay and endured three hours of absolute crap. 
  • Decided I would start diet today.
  • Ate cupcake.
  • Drove home. Went to jetty. Took photos. 
  • Decided again I would start diet.
  • Ate tacos.
  • Watched Pretty Little Liars. 
  • Had hot date with laptop.


I bet you're jealous of all the fun times I had!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and will always try my best to reply, whether it be here on my blog or on yours. I like you! Have a good day.

You can always follow me through Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin'.