Tuesday, August 30, 2011

day two

Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today.

















I'm so funnyyyyyy. More likely that my cats would eat me. Fatties.

Holy crap! This blog post just reminded me that the kettle boiled about an hour ago. Woops. Good work, brain.





















There you go. An apple and a vanilla chai latte. And my laptop, but I hear that they aren't edible. I bet you were expecting a giant feast of some sort. I wish I was eating a giant feast of some sort.

Byeeeeeeeee

*edit - this food is much more interesting. Nom.





















Went out to dinner, got a salad with at least three litres of dressing. But it's okay because it's a salad, which equals instant health. Trust me, I'm a nutritionist.

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, and will always try my best to reply, whether it be here on my blog or on yours. I like you! Have a good day.

You can always follow me through Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin'.