Friday, November 15, 2013

Hello, goodbye, and new beginnings.

Me + Burger = BEST FRIENDS (until I ate him)

Oh! OH! Ohhhhh hey there! What is this? A post? And what is the above photo? Ohhh nothing, it's just a photo of me at MY ENGAGEMENT PARTY a few weeks ago. Yep, engaged. What even is that? Look, here's a ring as proof:




Yes, friends, it seems that somebody likes me enough to put up with me for a WHOLE LIFETIME. We get married in one month. Hurray! (No, I'm not pregnant.)

Anyway, I guess what I came here to tell you was hello, and also goodbye! I am not going to be posting in this blog anymore. I don't have enough interesting outfits to share with you, and I don't do enough exciting things to take photos of. If this blog continued, it would literally be photos of my cats once every three months, because they are the pride and joy of my life. Also, over the past year or so I have felt a bit disheartened by the fact that a) most of the blogs I used to read seem to have stopped posting (like Roni, Emma and Betti), and b) I'm really sick of seeing these "c/o" clothing items that you know the bloggers are only wearing once for those particular photographs. Oh, and as an afterthought, another reason is c) "elissiam" is a stupid name. I'm just not feeling it anymore, bruv.

BUT!

I have just started a new blog called Kirsten Learns (that's me!), wherein I attempt to do things that I have always wanted to learn, but have previously been too lazy to do. These things include cooking, languages, photography, sewing ... many many things! I bought some fancy studio lights and everything so my photos and videos can be extra good. I am really excited about this, and plan to make it a proper website that can help out other people as well. It might be a bit slow to begin with because I am going on HOLIDAYS FOR TWO MONTHS in TWO WEEKS where I will be GETTING MARRIED buuuutt I would love it if you would come and visit me over there sometime, and follow me through Bloglovin if you use it.

To anyone who has ever visited, followed or commented on this blog: THANK YOU! It was fun, and I like this blog, but I want to move on to bigger, better things. I hope we can still be friends!

Bye!

7 comments:

  1. So sad you won't be posting on here anymore, but i totally understand - so many blogs just stop and i guess it's the fact that we move on with our lives and things change. Congratulations on this huge news and I wish you all the best of luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your engagement and good luck with your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sad to see you stop posting, but your new blog sounds fantastic! I'll definitely be following. hope you have an absolutely wonderful wedding! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad to see ya go chicky, but I will def pop over to your new blog! Major congrats on the engagement/wedding by the way! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh congratulations!! I'm also sad to see you go but... *hops on over to your other blog*

    ReplyDelete
  6. The green dress looks great! I also recently bought a green dress on Selerit.com. I like green! And congratulations on getting engaged!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha laughed loudly! Just like the photographer is telling you, come, 1.2.3 laugh one. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will always try my best to reply, whether it be here on my blog or on yours. I like you! Have a good day.

You can always follow me through Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin'.