Saturday, September 10, 2011

day thirteen MUSIC IZ MY LYFE OMG

Day 13 – Your favorite band or artist and why?

I don't have one favourite so I will name my top five, in no particular order:






Ellie Goulding is somewhat of a recent addition - I've only started listening to her within the last year or so. When I was living in London all I ever heard on TV or the radio was Starry Eyed and I was always like "THIS IS SHIT TURN IT OFF GHAHRHHGGHHH". I have always really hated any sort of electropop kinda music. But then the more I started to listen to it, the more I liked it, and now I think she is the bee's knees. Also she has cool hair and wears cool clothes. Cool cool cool beans.

The other four bands I've been listening to for ages. I've seen Nightwish and AFI in concert. Generally I don't really like seeing bands live because that means I have to hang with a bunch of other sweaty concert go-ers, but these two concerts were pretty fun.

I also really really super dooper like musical theatre and have seen many performances throughout my time. My mum used to take me to heaps of concerts when I was younger, which is probably why I like it so much.

That's all I have to say. Okay bye see ya yep okay bye toodle-oo! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and will always try my best to reply, whether it be here on my blog or on yours. I like you! Have a good day.

You can always follow me through Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin'.