Thursday, September 1, 2011

day four

Oh God, I hate university. I have so many assignments due. I have two presentations next week, and then the week after I have two 5,000,000 word essays. And then an exam, composition, report, brainisexplodingaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh.

So of course this explains why I am writing this instead of going to Assignment Land. I am an excellent student.

Anyway. Day Four of the 30 day challenge is upon me.

Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.







Ruining what would have been a nice photograph by sneezing. How rude. Taken June 2010 while sailing the fjords of Norway, like the vikings we are.


3 comments:

  1. I've just read through your entire blog, giggling the whole time. I love it! I love your hair too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all your assignments and stuff!! Been there! Thank god our final exam is half way done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog dear!
    omg 5000000 words!? that has to be wrong right!
    you'll get through it don't worry love:)

    jessie x

    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will always try my best to reply, whether it be here on my blog or on yours. I like you! Have a good day.

You can always follow me through Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin'.