Friday, September 2, 2011

day five

I start work in one hour and twenty minutes. Bleeeeeeeeeguuuuuuhh.

Day 5 – A photo of yourself five years ago.

Oh dear. Prepare for horror.


I would have been 17 or 18 in this picture. I am on the one on the right. Shortly after this photo was taken I decided to get a piercing in my right cheek, due to being a badass and a rebel etc. I am not putting up a photo of it because I like to pretend it never happened. Every so often I can see the scar that it left, and it reminds me of a time in my youth when I was a silly young lass who liked to deform her face by sticking pieces of metal in it. Aah, memories.

By the way, I did not used to be a hippy with lots of hippy friends. We went to Tree of Life and dressed up in hippy outfits. And then afterwards we went outside and smoked pot and made out with a tree. Ho ho ho ho!

Work is in one hour and two minutes now :(

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I love looking back on old pictures of ourselves in our youth. Had a lip ring myself because I thought at one stage I was really HIP!!! hahahahah turns out it was just scratching on my gums all the time. hehe but I still have the hold there. Oh well. Tree of LIfe...you are an aussie?? Oh and the stockings ebay Pamela Mann. But they form holes SOOO QUICK hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I titally have two pieces of metal in my face at the moment lol (and more elsewhere!) but hey I've got no tattoos and at least I can take them out if I want :P If you scroll back through my old posts you will see how ridiculously bright the purple in my hair used to be and more of it as its faded right off my ends but wont seem to budge from the middle grrrr anywho cant wait to tinker with a different colour hehe x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will always try my best to reply, whether it be here on my blog or on yours. I like you! Have a good day.

You can always follow me through Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin'.